Private Custom Tour
This tour will just be you and your tour guide, so YOU call the shots! After you have signed up and have received your life jackets and snorkel equipment (all included) you’ll receive a safety briefing and instructions for navigating your jet ski, then you’ll be off and running, but YOU tell us what TWO stops you would like to make!
Pick two stops between:
- Stingray City Sandbar – Here you can interact with the friendly stingrays and enjoy swimming, holding, touching the Stingrays and taking photos.
- Starfish Beach – Cross The North Sound and arrive at Starfish Beach (also known as Starfish Point at Cayman Kai). This small private and quiet beach is known for and named after the Caribbean Sea stars (Starfish) that can always be found there.
- Snorkeling at the barrier reef or Coral Gardens – With 120+ foot visibility you can see everything in the water! You can see a wide variety of corals, marine life including lobster, conch, a variety of colorful fish. Occasionally you can see turtles, a green eel or even our wild dolphin, Stinky. Water depths are approximately 6-10 feet deep.
- Rum Point Beach – You can enjoy beach volleyball, swimming or wading on the beach, beach bar and restaurant or just lay back and soak up some sun at this stop. Restrooms and fresh water showers are also available. (Food or beverages purchased are not included in the tour price).
This tour can vary in time from 2 1/2-3 hours long (including transportation) depending on what stops you choose.
There is a two Jet Ski/waverunner minimum per tour. You can ride alone or with someone else without any change in price, just pay for the number of waverunners you want. Contact us for further information and to plan out your custom tour!Our Personal Watercrafts
JET SKI TOUR TIMES
SUMMER Season (during Standard Time): 8:30AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM & 2:30PM
2017 Summer Season Dates: March 12th 2017-November 4th 2017
2018 Summer Season Dates: March 11th 2018-November 10th 2018
WINTER Season (during Daylight Savings Time): 9:30AM, 11:30AM & 1:30PM
2016-17 Winter Season Dates: November 6th 2016-March 11th 2017
2017-18 Winter Season Dates: November 5th 2017-March 10th 2018
*All Tour times are listed in Cayman Islands local time.
- Snorkel gear (mask & snorkel). If you have your own equipment, feel free to bring it.
- Life jackets
- Free pick up & drop off to and from your Cruise Ship or Seven Mile Beach Hotel/Condo.
- Free drop off to Seven Mile Beach at a local beach bar/restaurant. (charges for beach facilities and transportation back to your ship is not included)
- Free drop off downtown for shopping, local restaurant/bars, all in walking distance to your ship.
Minimum age for this tour is 5 years old. You must be at least 16 years old to ride on jet ski alone. 5-6 Jet Skis/waverunners maximum per tour.